Pine Needle Basketry by Vicki Phillips

August 7, 2018

Message Baskets

I have been working on several larger basket creations and custom orders lately, so I decided to take a break and make a few cute smaller baskets. These baskets have fun, positive and calming messages on the pottery beads that I attached to each basket. Sometimes just reading a fun message can make your day just a little bit brighter! Enjoy!

"Seas The Day"
Made with dark brown dyed Longleaf pine needles, brown artificial sinew, "seas the day" pottery bead and a blue and brown crystallized agate base.
This basket is 6" round x 1-1/2" tall.

"The Sea Is Calling" 
Made with natural green Longleaf pine needles, white artificial sinew, "the sea is calling" pottery bead and a Pacific sand dollar center base.
This basket is 5" round x 1-1/4" tall.


Both of these baskets are currently on display and for sale at
Sea Hags Fine Art & Coastal Decor in Gig Harbor, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment