Thanks BG! Seeing all these beautiful flowers of yours is a GREAT way to head off to work. Lovely photos all. I do admit to being a big fan of the Lily and those are beauties. Caught the previous post as well which is my favorite old memories flower. Have never seen that amazing purple/blue and white variety. I'll be thinking of your garden all day. Chris
S,M & S - Good to hear from you! I planted Spencer Waved Mix or Late Spencer Choice Sweet Peas from Territorial Seed Company (can't remember, of course). I have never seen so many beautiful colors before either. Have a great day! P.S. I wish I had smell-a-blog, so you could smell them, too!
Oh My Gosh how beautiful....it is amazing what a little warm sunshine does for ones color!
ReplyDeleteThanks BG!
ReplyDeleteSeeing all these beautiful flowers of yours is a GREAT way to head off to work. Lovely photos all. I do admit to being a big fan of the Lily and those are beauties. Caught the previous post as well which is my favorite old memories flower. Have never seen that amazing purple/blue and white variety.
I'll be thinking of your garden all day.
Chris
S,M & S - Good to hear from you! I planted Spencer Waved Mix or Late Spencer Choice Sweet Peas from Territorial Seed Company (can't remember, of course). I have never seen so many beautiful colors before either. Have a great day! P.S. I wish I had smell-a-blog, so you could smell them, too!
ReplyDelete