I recently got invited to display my baskets for sale at the
Olalla Valley Vineyard and Winery Antique Collectible and Lavender Sale on July 24 and 25. As many of you know, I get very nervous and don't like selling my baskets in person (more about this in a future post), so I am thrilled to have them displayed in my friend's moms booth without me having to be there. All I have had to do is get the baskets ready and prepare my marketing and basket information, which I have been meaning to do for several years now. I have been enjoying the entire process of preparing for this event. I hope that my baskets will find some new homes, because my shelves are getting full!
I used cards and wrapping paper, made by
Snow and Graham that I bought a few years ago at an after Christmas sale, for basket tags, basket information, displays and signs. I may regret this, because I can't get the cards anymore and the design and colors are perfect for what I am using them for. I also had fun crafting with Kraft bags, tags and paper.
Enjoy!
Hope you sell lots! The display looks great.
ReplyDeleteGreat! The perfect combo, a big event for the baskets and you don't have to be there. Beautiful pieces, each and everyone. Love all the materials you designed to accompany them too. Yeah BG!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chris