Every Spring we get several visits in our yard from black bears that are just waking up from their long winter naps. I have never actually seen one of these bears. However, my husband has and he took this photo of one that was heading towards our bird feeders a few years ago. The bears always knock down and drag away my bird feeders, claw the logs that edge our paths and damage the garden fences. Plus, they leave their droppings all season long in the fields around our house. I hope I never run into a bear unexpectedly, however, I wouldn't mind finally seeing one from a distance.
I made this basket with natural green and dyed dark green Long Leaf pine needles, tan artificial sinew, moss agate square and fetish bear beads, walnut slices and a green agate center. Enjoy!



I like the bear in the background of your basket better!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cool basket Mom! I like the walnut slices alot.
ReplyDelete