Pine Needle Basketry by Vicki Phillips

May 22, 2010

Raining Purple

No matter how I try to get a variety of colors to bloom in my garden beds, it always seems that the same colors bloom at the same time. Lately, it has been rainy and cold outside and everything is blooming different shades of purple! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shades of Purple! I know what you mean though.....I have tried to get an assortment of colors throughout the year also and it does seem that I get alot of the same at times.....must have something to do with my favortie flowers:) Another Raccoon this morning :( total up to 6.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is the "in" color this year. It is very popular in fashion right now! Your flowers look great and I hope to come see them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get a pair of purple cargo pants from NT? I need to update my look.

    ReplyDelete