SURPRISE Daughter!
Happy Belated CRAFTED Birthday gift!
I know this is just want you always wanted...
another ZEBRA thing!
I couldn't RESIST making this for you...
not only because I was inspired by
your teenage bedroom decorating,
your teenage bedroom decorating,
but also by baskets from AFRICA!
I hope you LIKE it even though
you have to come HOME to get it!
I used ZEBRA WOOD for the base,
BLACK dyed Florida Long Leaf pine needles
and WHITE artificial sinew to make this basket.
ENJOY!


Very nice! I remember when you two were decorating her room in Zebra! I would come home to pick up such a wonderful Gift:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! I love it so much!!! It is the most stylish basket you have made yet. I need to come get it. If it was not for dog/house sitting I would drive up. Thanks Mom!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love our kids :) We are very lucky!
ReplyDeleteOh good, I'm glad you like it! Come home soon...the garden needs you and so does Tom! lol
ReplyDelete(C-Yes, we have amazing kids!)
Wow. Hard to ever pick a favorite from your family of baskets but this is RIGHT UP THERE. Really striking. Black, white and the Zebra wood make the lovely marriage. The perfect stitches really POP off those black needles. Great pics of it too. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteSM&S-Thanks...it was a really different color combo from what I have been doing, but fun. Thanks for the nice phone call, too (sorry it got to late to call you back, but GREAT to hear your voice!)
ReplyDelete