I have been having a great time crafting for my daughter's upcoming wedding. Here is a sneak peek of the flower girl basket and the ring basket that I made for her.
"Jen's Wedding"
I made this basket using natural green Long Leaf pine needles, white artificial sinew, round and heart shaped snow quartz beads, silver "love" beads, antique silver rhodium letter beads, antique silver heart scroll beads and a white crystallized agate center base.
"The French Connection"
I made this basket using natural green Long Leaf pine needles, white artificial sinew, round snow quartz beads, antique silver heart scroll beads, antique silver rhodium letter beads and a heart shaped opaque yellow agate center base.
I was thrilled to find a yellow heart agate to use in the ring basket, which is one of the colors in the wedding. I was also surprised to find "love" beads that match the style of the bicycle wedding cake topper. You can probably guess that her married last name will become "French" by the lettering and name of the basket! I used snow quartz beads not only because they are white, but because they represent innocence. Some people believe that wearing snow quartz helps us look at things from a child-like perspective in pure wonder, without preconceived and cynical notions. We become hopeful again like a young bride on her wedding day! Enjoy!




these are just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Pamela!
ReplyDeleteI have been so busy with wedding shower and wedding things for my daughters upcoming wedding, that I finally am looking at my blog. As you can imagine, these took many, many hours to make, but so much fun. Thanks for your continued support and nice comments.
Vicki